- You must be at least 21 years of age or older and authorized to purchase tobacco according to all applicable city & state laws in order to order from Boutique Cigar Brands.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- CT Residents add 6.35% sales tax. Remittance of any taxes on orders shipped outside of Connecticut is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Orders received by 3:00pm EST usually ship within 5 business days, most often within 1-2 days. However, we ask for patience and understanding in the event of delays that are caused by circumstances outside of our control.
- Boutique Cigar Brands is not responsible for any health or other side effects caused by using any of the products we sell. Smoking and using tobacco (or anything else for that matter) can be extremely dangerous, and is known to cause various health problems. Please use responsibly.
- If Boutique Cigar Brands sends you the wrong item, we will pay for the shipping charges, and replace the product(s) once they are returned to us.
- If for some reason you ordered the wrong product and would simply like to return, or exchange it, you may do so. In this case however, customers will be responsible for all shipping charges, as well as a 5% re-stocking fee. The product to be returned must not have been damaged, and must include all original contents.
- All requests for exchange or refund must occur within one week of receiving the item to be exchanged. Return requests can be made by phone by calling 860-704-0646, or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- In the event of a refund, we will notify you via email once the credit has been processed. Refunds may only be issued as store credit.
Notice to International Customers:
Please be aware that Leaf Only cannot be responsible for duties, taxes, and any other charges imposed by the any 3rd party agency or shipping carriers. It's important to do your own research before placing an order.
Unless there is a special request, we ship all international orders using USPS Priority Mail and use commodity codes that designate our goods truthfully. Depending on the country, the inspecting customs agent may charge taxes and duties on our goods and/or have special restrictions for import. It is the responsibility of our customers to ask import officials the regulations regarding tobacco products and cigars.
If the package gets sent back to us, and you want it sent out again, you would have to pay for shipping again. If you decide that you do not want the package re-shipped and would like a refund, you would only get refunded the item total, minus a 5% restocking fee. Shipping cost does not get refunded. If the goods are destroyed or not returned, refunds are not available.
- If your package is lost or damaged during transit via UPS or USPS, we will file a claim on your behalf. Claim investigations can take 8-10 business days (up to 30 for international orders) to be completed and during that time frame a refund and/or replacement is not issued until the investigation is over.
- For orders delivered via the United States Postal Service (USPS): If the carrier's tracking information states that the package has been delivered, but the customer claims to have not received the package; USPS will not refund or investigate the missing package. For this reason, customers must use discretion when choosing a shipping carrier if there is a chance of this happening.
- Boutique Cigar Brands collects customer information only to provide exceptional service. Boutique Cigar Brands does not sell or distribute customer information, including payment details to any 3rd party organization.